Wide Aisle Pallet Racking
Wide Aisle Pallet Racking is the most commonly used pallet racking in the market. This is due to its versatility, adaptability and cost. As a system of upright frames and horizontal beams it is available in a wide range of sizes and duties and comes with a suite of complementary accessories. Wide Aisle Racking gives you easy access to palletised products and is straightforwardly configured to meet your specific volume, weight and handling requirements. It can also be used as heavy duty shelving or, with accessories, support other unit loads such as coils, drums or carpets.
The racking is designed to work with counter balance, reach and flexi trucks, which means you won’t have to invest in specialist handling equipment or additional driver training to reap the benefits of this solution.
Qubestor only works with the best quality manufacturers in order to guarantee you a top quality installation. All racking is made from certified high strength steel which means your installation will be secure, reliable and safe.
Wide Aisle Pallet Racking Key Features
- Available in wide range of sizes and duties
- Easily configured to meet your load volume, weight and handling requirements
- Adjustable beam levels for varying pallet heights
- Aisles designed for counter balance, reach or flexi truck operations
- You can incorporate space efficient tunnel or bridging bays to improve access for lift trucks
- Made of fully certified high strength steel
Wide Aisle Pallet Racking Benefits
- Offers easy accessibility to pallets
- Easily manages non-uniform loads
- Straightforward installation
- Versatile and cost effective
Like what you’ve read? The team at Qubestor have been providing top quality solutions to businesses in all market sectors for 25 years. Why not give us a call on 01562 731799 or request a quote. We look forward to speaking with you soon.