New & Used Pallet Racking
Qubestor is an independent supplier of quality new & used pallet racking and shelving storage solutions. With over 14 years experience in handling a diverse range of storage requirements, we can provide all the leading manufacturers products, which includes; Apex, Dexion, Link 51, Hi-Lo, Planned Storage and Redirack. When you buy your storage solution from Qubestor you’ll benefit from our vast knowledge of maximising warehouse and office usability and efficiency.
Whether you’re looking for new or used pallet racking and storage solutions…
For large and complex distribution centres, specialist cold stores or simple solutions for smaller warehouses – we can help.
Due to our independence we’re also able, without bias, to explore your specific storage requirements and advise you on the very best solution to meet your needs and budget. As part of our service we offer advice and site surveys / consultation to fully understand your business needs whilst simultaneously identifying the best solutions for your location. We also provide you with a comprehensive drawing and proposal and can if required organise manufacturing site visits. On large installations we are happy to work with consultants, architects and construction specialists to design the very best, safe, high quality solution.
If you require a standard used racking installation or a more complex dynamic mobile solution, Qubestor has the knowledge, experience and most importantly, the used stock to provide you with the perfect solution. If you are interested in finding out about our used racking solutions you can read below or call our friendly team on 0870 240 5018, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form.
TYPES OF NEW & USED PALLET RACKING
- Wide Aisle Racking – Wide Aisle Racking is a system of upright frames and horizontal beams. Available in a wide range of sizes and duties it also has a suite of complementary accessories. It is easily installed, versatile and cost effective. The wide aisles allow for easier access by different types of truck.
- Narrow Aisle Racking – Narrow Aisle Racking is a system of upright frames and horizontal beams, available in a wide range of sizes and duties. Due to a reduction in the size of the aisle widths it offers much greater storage density than wide aisle racking. Narrow aisle racking maximises the height at which objects can be stacked.
- Double Deep Racking – Double Deep Racking is a system of upright frames and horizontal beams available in a wide range of sizes and duties. Double-deep pallet racking allows pallets to be stored two deep but still accessible from the same aisle. This dynamic means that the number of aisles is reduced yet additional storage is there.
- Drive In Racking – Drive-In Racking is a system of vertical upright frames and horizontal support rails, which allows pallets to be supported vertically and in multiple depths. Drive in racking provides a bulk storage system which uses minimal space of aisles and lanes.
- Cantilever Racking – Cantilever Racking is formed using heavy duty structural uprights and heavy duty arms. It is normally used for storage of long loads.
- Carpet Racking – Specifically designed to efficiently and safely store rolls of carpet and fabric this racking has the versatility and accessibility of Wide Aisle Racking.
Benefits of Pallet Racking
The versatility of pallet racking allows warehouse and storage layouts to be tailored to the customers exact requirements. Pallet racks help to organise your warehouse or storeroom effectively by keeping pallets neatly stacked. It is important that a company has suitable storage space in order for it to operate efficiently. However increasing storage space can become costly but with used racking warehouse extensions are no longer needed. The existing space can be fully utilised with clever storage solutions. This offers not only high quality storage at an affordable price, it is also beneficial to the environment.
We Also Buy!
If you have pallet racking, shelving, mezzanine floors or conveyors to sell then give us a call. We have our own team of installation engineers so the dismantling of large or small projects is easily done.
Our only stipulation is that any used storage equipment we buy must be in good condition.
Within our warehouses in Tipton in the West Midlands we hold massive stocks of new and used racking and shelving and are ideally placed to distribute stock across the country and on occasions in to Europe too! We only deal in high quality pallet racking products. Our experience in the industry and our major network of contacts, means we can offer you a compelling price with total peace of mind.