Very Narrow Aisle Racking
Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking (VNA) works on the same principle as Wide Aisle Racking, i.e. adaptable frames and beams. However, it does offer greatly improved space utilisation by significantly reducing the width of the aisles and increasing the height of the frames whilst still retaining the ability to retrieve stock at all levels. VNA is made to support pallets of goods but can also be used as heavy duty shelving or, with accessories, other unit loads such as carpets, coils or drums.
Specialist trucks will be required to access the racking along with truck guidance systems which will improve safety and minimise accidental damage to your racking structure as well as improving speed and accuracy of load handling.
Qubestor works with the best quality manufacturers in order to guarantee a top quality installation. All racking is made from certified high strength steel which means your installation will be secure, reliable and safe.
Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking Features
- Available in wide range of sizes and duties
- 100% accessibility to every pallet stored
- Easily configured to meet your specific requirements
- Adjustable beam levels for varying pallet heights
- Ideal for large warehouses
Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking Benefits
- Improved space utilisation (by reducing aisle widths)
- Maximises the height at which goods can be stacked
- Guidance systems improve safety whilst minimising accidental damage to racking
- Enables you to pick stock from all levels
If you’d like more information on Very Narrow Aisle Racking please call us on 01562 731799 or Request a Quote.