Longspan Shelving is a hand loaded shelving system. This type of shelving is formed from vertical frames and horizontal beams decked with either timber, chipboard or steel panels. The following information gives you insight into the features and benefits of longspan shelving.
- Versatile, heavy duty shelving system
- Longspan shelving can be produced as stand-alone shelf units through to fully automated order-picking installations
- Can be built to provide high level storage and multi-tier systems
Benefits of Longspan Shelving
- Easy to install and adjust
- Longspan shelving is secure and hard wearing
- Hundreds of varied items can be stored safely