Drive In Pallet Racking
Drive In Pallet Racking is a system of vertical upright frames and horizontal support rails, which allows pallets to be supported vertically and in multiple depths. The support rails allow forklift trucks to enter the rack and so enable multiple depth storage.
Drive-in works on a first pallet in, last pallet out system so it’s ideal for storing seasonal ranges where large quantities of limited stock items are held. No specialist handling equipment is required.
Drive-In Pallet Racking Features
- A high density space efficient bulk storage system
- Can increase storage capacity by up to 60% over wide aisle racking
- Works on a first pallet in, last pallet out system
- Pallets stored on rails
Drive-In Pallet Racking Benefits
- Strong and stable
- High density storage
- No specialist handling equipment required
- Good for storing seasonal ranges, i.e., large bulk quantities of low number of sku’s (stock keeping unit)