Signage & Safety
Qubestor is an independent supplier of quality signage design options. With over 14 years experience we can provide your company with all the latest labeling options. Whether your requirement is simple or complex, when you buy your signage from Qubestor you’ll benefit from our vast knowledge of maximising warehouse and office usability and efficiency.
A comprehensive range of signage options are available including;
- Pallet location labels – due to our unique print process our labels withstand most industrial environments. Using state of the art materials and adhesives, we provide labels that work first time every time, and also stand the test of time.
- Custom Printed Labels – You may supply artwork to us for your custom labels but it must be in an acceptable graphics format. Please check with us first to save time and ensure compatibility between your system and ours.
- High Visibility Notices – highlights security, safety and public awareness messages. Our custom signage is designed to get your message across quickly and effectively.
- Numbered Labels – these handy self adhesive numbers and letters are suitable for a variety of labeling throughout the warehouse, including labeling of shelves, racking, and other areas. They are also suitable for use in the office, retail and factory environment.
- Magnetic labels – magnetic labels give instant identification of racking and shelving in the warehouse, storeroom or offices
- Aisle and Bay Identification Signage – aisle identification markers in various highly visible colour options. These robust Aisle markers can be used to identify bays along the aisles. Markers can be supplied with the option of self adhesive or magnetic fixing options.
Safety Barrier Systems
The safety of your people, your racking, your shelving structures and your goods cannot be overlooked. We offer a comprehensive range of safety guards and equipment to give you peace of mind and meet the current health and safety legislation.
Qubestor stock a wide range of safety barriers and column guards designed to protect your workers and the intallations themselves from damage caused by fork lift trucks.
This includes: Traffic Barriers; Rack End Barriers; Guard Rails and Safety Mesh.
The forklift truck can be one of the most dangerous pieces of equipment in the workplace. A medium sized forklift weighs about the same as your average dump truck and can cause just as much damage and injury when travelling around your workplace.
Types of Safety Barriers and Guards
- Column guards – are designed to protect your pallet racking and shelving from the potential catastrophic effects due to truck crashes and bumps.
- Racking Safety barriers – guide forklift trucks around the racking and shelving safely to avoid injury to workers and damage to the instalations themselves.
- Mesh and netting products – remove the risk of falling goods, protecting workers at all times.
A comprehensive range of column guards, rack-end protection barriers, walkway barriers and anti-collapse mesh is available on request.