Mezzanine floors create extra floor space by using heavy duty structural steel sections decked in either; chipboard, steel plates or open mesh to create a second storey. In a nutshell a mezzanine floor is an intermediate floor between actual floors. Mezzanine floors are created when an office or building no longer has enough room to function. If your building has enough headroom then an extra floor space can be installed.
Maximise the usable height within your warehouse
Mezzanine floors allow you to maximise the usable height within your warehouse – a cost effective and practical solution. We will design the free-standing structural steel floors to provide the greatest possible clear space on the ground for your warehouse activities. A mezzanine floor can be a permanent or semi-permanent solution. Each mezzanine floor is a bespoke solution and are used within retail, offices and for storage. Warehouses typically rely heavily on floor space for goods and offices can rapidly expand their workforce. Yet with mezzanine flooring there is no need to rent more space or re-locate.
Mezzanine Floors from Qubestor
Features of Mezzanine Floors
- A strong stable new floor for additional storage
- Can be designed to offer the greatest clear space on the ground for additional activities / storage
Benefits of Mezzanine Floors
- Enables you to maximise the usable height within your warehouse
- Cost effective and practical
- Gives additional space without adding rateable value to your property
- No additional costs associated with renting or purchasing additional office space
- Increases space and workforce productivity
Whether your requirement is simple or complex, when you buy your storage solution from Qubestor you’ll benefit from our vast knowledge of maximising warehouse and office usability and efficiency. Due to our independence we’re also able, without bias, to explore your specific storage requirements and advise you on the very best solution to meet your needs and budget