Powered Mobile Racking
Powered Mobile Racking is created using pallet racking upright frames and horizontal beams.
This type of racking is supported on heavy duty powered bogeys, and the bogeys themselves run on inset rails.
This system offers storage density and excellent selectivity.
- Conventional racking on mobile base
- Bases mounted on rails and electronically driven up and down to open working aisles
- 100% pallet selectivity
- Offers excellent density storage
- Excellent pallet selectivity
Points to consider
- Is very expensive compared with other systems
- Used mainly for cold stores where best usage of space is essential
- High capital cost per pallet
- Used extensively in cold stores, where running costs per cubic metre are critical