New & Used Shelving
Qubestor’s range of new & used shelving products offers you a broad spectrum of choice to meet a range of needs, all at affordable prices. Whether your requirement is to store lightweight small parts, documents or heavy duty products, we have a shelving solution for you.
At Qubestor we are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service and we ensure that all of our new & used shelving and racking is in working condition.
TYPES OF NEW & USED SHELVING
- Industrial Shelving – Industrial shelving will help your business become more efficient and organised. The right Industrial shelving solution will enable you to save space, safely store key items and help to make your employees job more efficient. It is more cost effective than buying specialist office storage like filing cabinets and cupboards. Industrial shelving is more durable and can be used in the office, home or a warehouse.
- Mobile Shelving – Mobile shelving is as the name implies – standard shelving mounted on a mobile base. It creates excellent storage efficiency by reducing the number aisles needed to access your files. Dependent upon your requirements it can be powered electronically or manually moved. Mobile bases can be used to support Longspan, Small Parts and Document Shelving.
- Longspan Shelving – Longspan shelving is a hand-loaded shelving system formed from vertical frames and horizontal beams, decked with either timber, chipboard or steel panels. Longspan shelvings versatility and heavy duty capability make it a popular choice.
- Adjustable Small Parts – A versatile hand-loaded shelving system designed for the flexible storage of small parts. The frames can be open or clad and the steel shelves are clipped in place. Available in a comprehensive range of shelf and frame sizes it also comes with a wide range of accessories.
- Heavy Duty Adjustable – Available in a range of heights, widths, depths and duties, Heavy Duty Adjustable Shelving is a versatile structure suitable for heavy loads. The system can be designed as a stand-alone unit through to a large multi-tier storage bay. This type of shelving system is commonly used in a wide range of environments from factories to schools and offices to hospitals.
- Document Shelving – Mostly used for the storage of loose documents and files, document shelving has been widely used in a variety of environments. It allows excellent space utilisation whilst offering a comprehensive range of accessories to meet individual specifications.
Why Buy Used Shelving?
Used shelving doesn’t mean damaged or poor quality. A business may change their warehouse location, grow or shrink and therefore have a storage facility they no longer need. If you’re looking for affordable storage solutions and your budget doesn’t stretch for a brand new warehouse shelving system, then used shelving is a great choice. Our used shelving is not only affordable but in excellent condition, so the quality won’t be compromised. Used shelving is great for the environment and financially advantageous for our customers.
We Also Buy!
If you have pallet racking, shelving, mezzanine floors or conveyors to sell then give us a call. We have our own team of installation engineers so the dismantling of large or small projects is easily done.
Our only stipulation is that any used storage equipment we buy must be in good condition.