Pallet Live Storage
Pallet Live Storage is a system of vertical frames, horizontal beams and heavy duty roller beds in either twin track or full width roller format.
The system is designed to create dense storage with a strict ‘first in – first out’ stock rotation methodology. Pallets move forward using gravity and are controlled by separators and break rollers.
- Works on first in, first out basis
- Pallets loaded in lanes on rollers (when load is taken from picking face, the next pallet rolls into position)
- Often used as part of a multi-system with Wide Aisle racking
- On average can hold between 6-8 pallets deep
- Often used when space is restricted and there’s a serious need to govern first in first out rotation
- Offers high levels of storage density
- Automatic stock rotation