Carton Flow Racking
Carton Flow Racking is formed using tracks of small wheels set into a bed and then supported using either pallet racking or Longspan frame components.
Cartons of identical products are loaded in one behind the other. The cartons flow forward under gravity to create a strict ‘first in – first out’ stock rotation. The system is usually used for pick faces.
- For stock which needs to be hand picked
- Works on first in, first out basis
- Size and number of trays and load capacity is tailored to your needs.
- Offers high levels of storage density
- Provides automatic stock rotation
- Maintains good replenishment to pick face
Other types of Dynamic Storage
- Powered Mobile Racking – is created using pallet racking upright frames and horizontal beams supported on heavy duty powered bogeys. The bogeys themselves run on inset rails.
- Push Back Racking – is designed using pallet racking vertical frames and horizontal beams which support rails and push back trolleys. Push Back can be designed to store to a maximum depth of five pallets. Pallets are put into the first position on a trolley and then ‘pushed back’ by subsequent pallets.
- Pallet Live Storage – is a system of vertical frames, horizontal beams and heavy duty roller beds in either twin track or full width roller format.