Dynamic Storage Solutions
Dynamic Storage has been specifically designed to improve the overall performance of warehouse and distribution centres, by allowing maximum space optimisation to load, unload and move stock, as well as the possibility to store multiple varieties of goods.
- High levels of storage density, allowing up to 60% more pallet positions compared to conventional racking.
- Trouble free order picking as loading is completely separated from order picking.
- Stock control is easier as live storage offers a ‘first in – first out’ stock rotation system.
- Forklift trucks do not need travel so far as pallet live storage racks both store and transport at the same time.
TYPES OF DYNAMIC STORAGE
- Pallet Live Storage – Pallet Live Storage has been designed to create a dense storage facility with a strict ‘first in – first out’ stock rotation process. The pallets are stored in a block systems on heavy duty roller beds. The upright frames, beams and rollers can all be made to a length to suit your specific pallet or product needs.
- Push Back Racking – This live storage system allows pallets to be stored in lanes up to five deep. The first pallet is loaded into position, with subsequent pallets being added by simply ‘pushing back’ the first, using a forklift. All of our Push Back racking is designed to meet the customers’ specific storage requirements.
- Powered Mobile Pallet Racking – Powered Mobile Pallet Racking is essentially conventional racking on a mobile base. This allows excellent storage density whilst maintaining 100% pallet selectivity. Powered Mobile is commonly used in cold stores where running costs per cubic metre are critical.
- Carton Flow Pallet Racking – Carton Flow Pallet Racking is an ideal system for stock items that need to be hand-picked. The size and number of trays and load capacity can all be tailored to your specific needs. If you think this may suit your business requirements talk to our technical team who can provide further information and work with you to identify tray size and load capacities.
- Multi-tier Racking – Multi-tier structures can be formed from Pallet Racking, Longspan or Adjustable Heavy Duty Shelving. Full height frameworks support both racks and walkways for pedestrian access. These structures enable efficient use of your warehouse space whilst at the same time allowing access by operatives to manually pick at all levels. Structures of this nature do require building regulations approval.